Saturday, February 12, 2011

Saturday 9: I Saw it on TV


1. What new TV show rocks your world this year?


I loved "Terriers" and it got canceled. I like "Mike and Molly", and "Hot in Cleveland" is fun.

2. What is your least favorite ethnic food, and what makes it your least favorite?

Thai. Peanut sauce, curry, just the smells alone are disgusting...as for the taste, I don't do spicy.

3. When does liking someone a lot become loving that person?

It just does; I know when it does, it's a feeling.

4. Is there a job you would do for free, and is it your current job?

I do photography for free a lot, and no, it isn't. :)

5. What is one person/thing that inspired you to take action of some sort?

My dearly departed best friend inspired me to leave a relationship that was extremely toxic to me. I will always be grateful to him for that.

6. Though you might not believe in it, would you like fate to exist?

Sure; much like God, Jesus, Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny, it's a nice idea.

7. Tell us about a news story that truly shocked you.

It happens quite often. People who are held prisoner and tortured/deprived for years and years and years are right up there.

8. What's something you're looking forward to?

Continuing to live. Everything.

9. What characteristics do you despise?

Weakness, ignorance, lack of compassion, lack of humor, closed-mindedness.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Seattle, WA, United States
This blog focuses largely on a personal journey to and through weight-loss surgery. It's also about reading, writing, animals, photography, love, humor, music, thinking out loud, and memes. In other words...life.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.