Sunday, March 14, 2010

Fatigued but strangely determined...


I am making myself go out and walk even though my ankle has been hurting. It was really hard to do this morning, and I celebrated by doing basically nothing the rest of today. My weight remains exactly the !@#$%^& same. Grrrrrrr.

I feel a microscopic bit better because I have a job interview scheduled. I'm not terribly excited about the job itself, but one does what one has to do. I'm waiting for my last tax form so I can get the taxes done and file a FAFSA. I'm going to find a way to get a technical writing certificate, no matter what I have to borrow or sell.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Seattle, WA, United States
This blog focuses largely on a personal journey to and through weight-loss surgery. It's also about reading, writing, animals, photography, love, humor, music, thinking out loud, and memes. In other words...life.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.