Sunday, July 11, 2010

Saturday 9: Go Your Own Way

1. When was the last time you were told to go your own way?

I always go my own way. I've been doing it for so long I don't remember.

2. What one experience has strengthened your character the most so far?

My divorce and its surrounding circumstances.

3. What's your favorite thing to do on a rainy day?

Read under the covers, perhaps with a cat or two nearby.

4. How long can you go without your cell phone?

Forever. I really only have it for emergencies on road trips and the like.

5. Do you wish you were somewhere else right now?


Yes. Always. I'd love to be on the Oregon coast or on a cruise ship with Mr. Salted.

6. Of all the people you've ever known, who have you most feared?

In the end--myself.

7. Do people tell you that you look your age?

I got carded for alcohol until I turned 41. Now I feel like I'm aging at warp speed.

8. Your ex shows up randomly at your house, what do you say?

Did your car break down?

9. Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance?

Not everyone. As the Shinedown song says, "Sometimes goodbye is a second chance."

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Seattle, WA, United States
This blog focuses largely on a personal journey to and through weight-loss surgery. It's also about reading, writing, animals, photography, love, humor, music, thinking out loud, and memes. In other words...life.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.