Saturday, May 1, 2010

Saturday 9: Changes

1. Tell us about one thing that you'd change about yourself if you could.

My body.

2. Mattel decides to make a Barbie-like (or Ken-like) doll of you -- what would be the most important accessory or accessories they would absolutely have to package you with in order to portray your lifestyle?


Books.

3. Hey, do you like surprises? If yes, what kinds?

I HATE surprises!

4. What was the last snail mail that you received that was significant?

A friend sent me a lovely, encouraging card.

5. If you could pick out a brand new nickname for yourself, what would you choose and why?

The nicknames I have are just fine. Pzuzu is my favorite.


6. John Edward's mistress was on Oprah this past Thursday. She stated that no third person can break up a marriage, so it had to be broken before the two started doing the nasty. Do you buy that?


Actually, I do, not that it excuses anyone's behavior in that situation. I think infidelity is a symptom of underlying issues that aren't being addressed. Sleeping with someone else's spouse invites karma to bite you in the keester.

7. Do you think it is okay to keep secrets from your s/o?

Yes, sometimes, particularly if they are about the distant past.


8. Have you ever played Truth or Dare? If yes, what's the weirdest dare that you did?


Urinated on a church lawn at night.

9. What, in hindsight, the stupidest thing that you have ever done?

See #8--and I moved cross-country for a man once. I was young and stupid.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Seattle, WA, United States
This blog focuses largely on a personal journey to and through weight-loss surgery. It's also about reading, writing, animals, photography, love, humor, music, thinking out loud, and memes. In other words...life.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.