Sunday, June 13, 2010

Saturday 9: Goodbye to You

1. Have you had to say goodbye to a good friend or lover because they were moving?

Many times, and sometimes the person moving was me.

2. Have you ever wanted to use personal information about someone to sort of "blackmail" them? If yes, tell us about it.

No, that's below the belt. I'm too much of a believer in karma for that! Things like that cross my mind, I have an evil chuckle, then I get over it and wait for karma to get them if they have it coming--and it always, always does.

3. What two things influenced the choice of your present job or to stay at home?

Money and money.

4. Do you like warm weather? How warm does it get where you live? What is the best way to spend a hot, summer day?

About 65-70 is ideal weather for me--I'm not a fan of super hot weather. It can get into the 80s and even 90s for a few days each summer here, but for the most part it is in the 60s-70s range at its warmest and that's good for me! The best way to spend a hot summer day? Inside with the A/C on. :) If I have to be outside, I need a lot of hydration, sunscreen and an umbrella.

5. What do you find "hot" in a man/woman? What is the first thing you notice about someone who is hot? Do you ever think of yourself as hot?

What I think is hot/what I notice: humor, kindness, a nice smile, nice eyes, someone who makes you feel comfortable. Do I ever think of myself as hot? No. Average.

6. Are you quick to anger? How do you react when you are angry or frustrated? What do you do to cool down?

I can definitely get angry quickly--I tend to vent and be done with it for the little things and stew for a long time on the big things. To cool down, I just feel what I'm feeling, knowing it will pass. If it's not passing, I ride it out and work to use the energy motivate me to persevere.

7. In your family, who is the least like the rest of you?


I'm the least like the rest of them.

8. What are a few great books that you've taken along to the beach or on vacation in years past?

I always have a book or a stack of books. There are too many to list!

9. Do you like going outside during a thunderstorm and watching the lightning?

I like watching it out the window.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Seattle, WA, United States
This blog focuses largely on a personal journey to and through weight-loss surgery. It's also about reading, writing, animals, photography, love, humor, music, thinking out loud, and memes. In other words...life.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.