Sunday, June 6, 2010

Saturday 9: If I Had a Hammer

1. Are you handy with tools?

Not at all. I am the sort of person people take hammers and kitchen utensils away from.

2. What was the best thing that happened to you this week?


I started my new job. :)

3. What was the worst thing that happened to you this week?


Having to have a fasting blood draw while on swing shift.

4. Do you think you act your age?

Yes, except I say "dude" and don't really dress like a grownup if I can avoid it.

5. Describe an item of clothing that has definitely seen better days but that you refuse to dispose of and still wear. Why won't you toss it?

A pair of Converse slides I have that hasn't been manufactured since the mid-90s. They are SO comfortable...

6. What is your favorite summertime beverage?

Plain old cold water.

7. Have you ever lied about your age?
No. People routinely think I am younger and I am good with that. :o)

8. What was the most memorable birthday party you've attended?
I'm going to say a few years ago when I went out with some girlfriends to see a bunch of AC/DC cover bands. It was a riot.

9. What is something that really frightens you, and can you trace it back to an event in your life?

I have PTSD, and yes. That's all I'm going to say.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Seattle, WA, United States
This blog focuses largely on a personal journey to and through weight-loss surgery. It's also about reading, writing, animals, photography, love, humor, music, thinking out loud, and memes. In other words...life.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.