Saturday, January 17, 2009

Baby spoons



When I was at the nutritional assessment earlier this week, we talked about portion sizes a lot. The sample dishes were the size a baby or small child would use. "It would help if you got a baby spoon," she said. "That's how big your bites should be [after surgery]." She also said smaller dishes might help.

Today I bought myself a package of baby spoons, a bowl and a plate. I was grateful the store had one with this funky retro pattern on it; I am willing to follow the advice of professionals, but eating off Dora the Explorer plates might just send me over the edge.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Seattle, WA, United States
This blog focuses largely on a personal journey to and through weight-loss surgery. It's also about reading, writing, animals, photography, love, humor, music, thinking out loud, and memes. In other words...life.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.