Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Saturday 9: Crank Up the Tunes meme

I'm going back and doing some of these retroactively. They're fun.

1. What is your favorite 50’s band? That’s hard—I guess I would say original doo-wop, the whole genre.

2. What is your favorite 60’s band? The Beatles. Not too boring, right? Second place would go to Simon and Garfunkel.

3. What is your favorite 60’s record album? The Beatles’ “Rubber Soul”, the Doors “Strange Days”, Beach Boys “Pet Sounds”

4. What is your favorite 70’s band? Led Zeppelin

5. What is your favorite 70’s record album? Pink Floyd, “Wish You Were Here”, followed by Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young’s “So Far”.

6. What is your favorite 80’s band? R.E.M.

7. What is your favorite 80’s record album? “Reckoning”

8. What is your favorite 90’s band? Nirvana

9. What is your favorite 90’s record album? “Bleach”, except I think it came out in 1989--but I’m still saying it’s my favorite ‘90s.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Seattle, WA, United States
This blog focuses largely on a personal journey to and through weight-loss surgery. It's also about reading, writing, animals, photography, love, humor, music, thinking out loud, and memes. In other words...life.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.