Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Saturday 9: I Think We're Alone Now

1. What celebrity in a fantasy would you like to be alone with?

Robert Downey Jr.

2. Have you ever dated a good friend?

Yes.

3. What is the most embarrassing song that you like?

It would probably be by Britney Spears. I like working out and dancing to her music. I don't claim it's of any musical value, it's just fun.

4. What is your favorite tearjerker movie?

"The Fisher King"...I don't know if it's supposed to be a tearjerker, but it is for me when Robin Williams' character is getting well.

5. What about yourself makes you least secure?

The way I look.

6. Do you believe in destiny?

To a degree, yes.

7. What 'issue' do you think your opinion is so right about that you end up trying to sway others to your point of view?

I don't waste my time doing that, and I wish more people wouldn't bother. For me, it is a matter of respect for both others and myself. I want to speak my piece and for people to make up their own minds, and I expect others to show me the same courtesy.

8. What are 5 things you don't care about?

Organized religion, football, vapid reality-show "stars", trying to make others agree with me, pleasing everyone.

9. Have you ever been in a situation where you weren't sure if you were seducing or being seduced?

Sure. Who hasn't? :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Seattle, WA, United States
This blog focuses largely on a personal journey to and through weight-loss surgery. It's also about reading, writing, animals, photography, love, humor, music, thinking out loud, and memes. In other words...life.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.