Sunday, February 21, 2010

Saturday 9: Don't Stand So Close to Me

1. Who would you like not to stand so close to you?

This woman I work with--fortunately I don't have to see her often. She makes my teeth itch, reeks like smoke, has an unironic mullet, and has no concept of personal space. She reminds me of a dog or cat that knows you hate it and responds by smothering you with unwanted love. Shudder.

2. Which of the following aspects of your life would you think rates the highest: mind, body or spirit?

Mind, no question. Wouldn't have survived and continue to thrive without it.

3. What is your favorite movie line?


It's a simple one, but "I wasn't even supposed to be here today!" from "Clerks".

4. What is your favorite movie title? I never really thought about it. They don't tend to be as creative as book titles can be.

5. What is something that has happened to you that you would consider a miracle?

My survival.

6. What do you try to stay away from?

#1: Drama, followed closely by bigotry and judgment.

7. What is it too late for?


Becoming a parent. Everything else is still possible.

8. Give someone credit for something and name it if you can.

My dearly departed best friend is almost entirely responsible for me learning that, despite what I experienced from birth through my teens, all men are not a@*holes. I am still extremely grateful to him for that.

9. Would you rather be famous now & forgotten after you die or forgotten now & famous after you die, forever? And why?

I don't think being famous would be all that great, so I guess famous after I die. That way a mythology could build up around my fabulousness. I won't care anymore, but it would be cool to be part of a cultural mythology.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Seattle, WA, United States
This blog focuses largely on a personal journey to and through weight-loss surgery. It's also about reading, writing, animals, photography, love, humor, music, thinking out loud, and memes. In other words...life.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.