Sunday, February 15, 2009

Pain level still crazy high

I tried to do the bike again yesterday, made it ten minutes, and woke up with the off-the-charts pain level again today. This is insane. Why would a recumbent bike cause this much pain, all the way up the spine and back of my neck? I'm going to try something different tomorrow, either walking or aerobics from one of the DVDs. I might have to bite the bullet and find a way to get a pool membership despite the fact we really can't afford to do that *and* keep me in bathing suits (decent fat-lady bathing suits are not cheap) with me not working. I'm definitely going to talk to Mr. Exercise Guy about it.

I couldn't get the heart monitor that I had bought to work, so I have to get Mr. EG to help me with that, too. I purposely bought the least complicated one and still couldn't figure it out, nor could my husband.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Seattle, WA, United States
This blog focuses largely on a personal journey to and through weight-loss surgery. It's also about reading, writing, animals, photography, love, humor, music, thinking out loud, and memes. In other words...life.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.