Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Helter Skelter--Monday Crazy Questions meme

1.What is one thing that will put a great big ole smile on your face?

A cute dog.

2.You're walking down the street toward a very familiar face. As you get closer you realize you do not remember this person's name at all. Do you speak with the chance that they'll want to stop and chat or do you pretend that you don't see the person?

Pretend I don't see. If they stop and speak first, I wing it.

3. Are you the rock or the sponge of your household?

I'd say the rock.

4. You have gone over to a friend's for dinner. You look down at your plate and notice a great big ole hair hanging out from inside your sandwich. What do you do?

Pick it out. Shit happens.

5. If you HAD to name one....who would you say is your role model?

I really, really can't. Heroes are just people who keep on trying.

6. Have you raised children? if so do you think your parenting skills were top notch or could have used a little help from Dr Phil?

I raised myself, and I did a pretty good job. Dr. Phil is a tool. I knew I was having a bad day last week when I watched his show and he was actually making sense.

7. Would your -(Past or present)- mate/spouse, significant other/whatever -say that living with you has been like a gentle breeze or more like a hurricane?

I'm gentle like a laxative, blunt like an instrument...I don't know. Hurricane tendencies with frequent, sporadic gentle breeze sightings.

8. When you shop at the grocery store, do you always shop exactly by a list or just go helter skelter and hope that you get home with most of what you need?

99.9% of the time, a list. 80%, coupons too.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Seattle, WA, United States
This blog focuses largely on a personal journey to and through weight-loss surgery. It's also about reading, writing, animals, photography, love, humor, music, thinking out loud, and memes. In other words...life.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.