Sunday, July 12, 2009

Tattoos, Botox, and Good Luck Charms: Monday Crazy Questions Meme

1. Do you have a tattoo...?? if so What and where is it??
if not do you have a secret desire to have one?
.

I don't have any yet. I do want one and it's not a secret, I just haven't gotten any yet. I kind of want Snoopy with the typewriter, or one of my paintings.

2. You have been offered a free Botox treatment...where do you have them put it?

I don't want Botox. The thought of needles in my face freaks me right out. I do want my eye bags gone, but not enough to let them cut into my face.

3. Do you have a good luck charm? what is it?
Do you think it works?


Mr. Salted is my good luck charm. And yes. :)

4. When was the last time that you said something to someone that you REALLY wished you hadn't said?

I can't remember.

5. The bath water is running, the phone is ringing, the dog is barking and there is someone at the door.....what do you do?

Shut off the water, see what's up with the dog. If the dog is okay and Freddy Krueger's not lurking around, go back to the bath. Ignore the phone (they'll call back) and the door (it's probably the annoying neighbors). Calgon, take me away!

6. Your best friend from high school just popped in from out of town. do you offer them a place to stay or suggest a hotel?

I'd offer my place but advise them of its limitations. :)

7. Have you ever seen a ghost? Seen? No. Felt? Yes.

8. Someone is driving in front of you rather erratically and slowing you way down...now you see that they are talking on a cell phone and checking themselves out in the mirror. The other lane is blocked off so you can not go around them. What do you do??

I scream, "Hang up and drive, you moron!" and crank angry music.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Seattle, WA, United States
This blog focuses largely on a personal journey to and through weight-loss surgery. It's also about reading, writing, animals, photography, love, humor, music, thinking out loud, and memes. In other words...life.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.