Thursday, July 30, 2009

The Queen's Meme #3 (stolen from A Blog in the Rough)

1. If you could put thyme in a bottle, what is the first thing that you'd like to do?

Ask where the parsley, sage and rosemary are. Does thyme talk?

2. Do eggs really crack or do they merely have a nervous breakdown?

I think both.

3. Why are you whipping the butter? What did it ever do to you?

That would take too much effort. My butter and margarine comes in tubs from the store.

4. Do your spoons spoon in the drawer? Have you ever noticed? And more importantly, if wooden spoons spoon do they get splinters? They just hang out however there's room, because there isn't much.

5. You hear: "Dumpling, my Dumpling, come hither." The candles are lit, the fondue is dipping, the Godiva is pouring, the scallions are steaming and the music is playing.....but wait, the windows are open. Why did you close them?

Because I need to know who the hell broke into my house and/or find the pod.

6. Do you need a recipe to cook or are you a bohemian chef? Show us your reckless and wild side in the kitchen. Don't have one? Here's a recipe I made just for you: You will need a spatula, a whisk, a gallon of Chardonnay, a banana and a rump roast. What is the name of your dish? I eat the banana and tell you to feed your damn self. (I don't cook.)

7. After dinner, the dishes are so dirty that the dishwasher refuses to wash them.
What did they say to get in hot water?


My dishwasher is temperamental, so probably not much.

8. Is your pot black?

I would say that ideally, my pot is not black. :)

9. What is the sexiest spice or condiment in your cabinet? What makes it so?

Cinnamon, I guess, because it sounds like a stripper name.

10. How much crock is really in your crock pot?

Not much.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Seattle, WA, United States
This blog focuses largely on a personal journey to and through weight-loss surgery. It's also about reading, writing, animals, photography, love, humor, music, thinking out loud, and memes. In other words...life.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.