Saturday, July 25, 2009

Saturday 9 meme: Fast Car

1. What’s the furthest trip you’ve taken by automobile?

From Rancho Cordova, CA to Kalispell, MT as a kid. U-g-h.

2. What’s the worst pick-up line you've ever received? "You have a beautiful face. You could be in Hollywood."

3. What’s the best pick-up line you’ve gotten? "God, I love your socks!"

4. What was the last gift that you received? A lady I work with gave me a cute little figurine from Chinatown in San Francisco. He's on my fridge now.

5. What was the last gift that you gave someone? For Marilyn's 21st birthday, I gave her an Emily the Strange journal, an Emily the Strange address book, and a couple of buttons. I can't remember if there was something else in there.

6. Tell us about the last time you cried. A few days ago when I realized I will never be a grandmother.

7. Tell us about the last time you laughed uncontrollably.

It was probably last weekend and induced by Dena and Steena.

8. Do you suffer road rage? What are your thoughts on it? I get annoyed like anyone else does and scream a curse once in a while, but for the most part I think we need to calm the down. We're not going to get there any faster elevating our blood pressure, and no one's life or time is more important or worth more than anyone else's. So CHILL. :)

9. What’s one of your favorite movie quotes? "I wasn't even supposed to be here today!" from Clerks. I have said it myself many times.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Seattle, WA, United States
This blog focuses largely on a personal journey to and through weight-loss surgery. It's also about reading, writing, animals, photography, love, humor, music, thinking out loud, and memes. In other words...life.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.