Sunday, July 12, 2009

It's a Wonderful Life: Thursday Thunks meme for July 7

1. Do you tend to have a guilty conscience? No.

2. Do you still have your wisdom teeth? I have one impacted one waaaay in the jaw. It's not going anywhere.

3. Peanut Butter - creamy or crunchy? Jif Extra Crunchy, but I have recently switched to Jif Creamy in honor of my impending gastric bypass.

4. Get up off your butt. Take 5 steps. Which leg did you start out on? The left

5. What color is your favorite kitchen utensil? Silver.

6. Did you watch the Michael Jackson memorial/funeral? I saw about ten minutes of it--I was on my way out the door with some friends.

7. Do you know anyone who graduated from high school this year?
Were you invited to their graduation party? Did you go?
This year, no.

8. White with black stripes or black with white stripes? black with white stripes

9. If we were to call your 6th grade teacher, what would they say about you? They'd say I was a nice kid.

10. Can you draw a perfect circle? no

11. What was your favorite scratch & sniff sticker scent? Cherry

12. What does your sibling do for a living? no siblings

13. How many light switches and electrical outlets are in the room that you are in right now? One light switch, four outlets

14. Do you know sign language?
No. I'd like to learn it.

15. Do you step on cracks in the sidewalk? I step wherever it's level.

16. And the sheets on your bed look like....? T-shirt sheets!

17. What is something that everyone else has, but you don't? I can't think of anything EVERYONE else has. Sometimes it feels like everyone else has kids and I don't.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Seattle, WA, United States
This blog focuses largely on a personal journey to and through weight-loss surgery. It's also about reading, writing, animals, photography, love, humor, music, thinking out loud, and memes. In other words...life.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.