Friday, March 27, 2009

Another day of TCB

Today was bill-paying, laundry, post office, Costco day. I can't complain about going to Costco, since one of my dearest friends just had her husband take her there for their 21st anniversary--not to get her a present, but to buy groceries for the household. (That is about 87 kinds of wrong. Guys? Writing a nice love note still costs absolutely nothing.)

I was doing my strength training exercises yesterday while watching the World Figure Skating Championships on TV. It was discouraging to be tired from doing reps with 2-pound weights when these incredible athletes are jumping and spinning and dancing on ice, but I never claimed to even be of the same species as world-class figure skaters. I just enjoy watching that sport and always have.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Seattle, WA, United States
This blog focuses largely on a personal journey to and through weight-loss surgery. It's also about reading, writing, animals, photography, love, humor, music, thinking out loud, and memes. In other words...life.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.