Monday, March 2, 2009

Motivation is lacking

I've been really sick with stomach flu the last couple of days, coming off about a week of not feeling right and being unmotivated. I'm still eating (mostly) as I should and keeping the food diary, but I cancelled the exercise physiologist appointment I was supposed to have on Wednesday. I don't need to see him every two weeks, and frankly, can't afford all the copays. It also looks as though insurance isn't going to cover the complete psych eval--"no insurance company ever covers the written report fee", the office person told me. Someone was supposed to call today about it and hasn't. I see the nutritionist again the following week. I just feel like I'm marking time for nothing in particular, waiting for this all to gel, and what if it doesn't? I don't see how my household can function without my income for as long as this is all going to take to happen, and the news isn't good anywhere when it comes to the economy.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Seattle, WA, United States
This blog focuses largely on a personal journey to and through weight-loss surgery. It's also about reading, writing, animals, photography, love, humor, music, thinking out loud, and memes. In other words...life.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.