Saturday, June 13, 2009

Cranium

1. What was your favorite active game as a child?

I wasn't big into active games. I liked to sit around, read, and draw. (Not much has changed.) One game I vividly remember playing with Erick when we were neighbors as kids was called Journey--that was long before the band Journey was known to us. We would get a big cardboard box, pretend it was our ship, and the big patch of grass in the middle of our apartment complex was the vast, infinite ocean. We pretended the only food we had was those purple flowers--I want to call them clover, but I don't know much about plants--that had some kind of nectar in them.

2. What was your favorite board game as a child?

I always liked Monopoly and Life.

3. Tell us about a friend you played these games with in your youth.

I'm still friends with most of them, and they're probably reading this right now. :)

4. What is your favorite card game?

I don't really play cards. People try to teach me and I forget how. It just doesn't hold my interest.

5. What board games do you enjoy now?

Scrabble. Apples to Apples is fun, and so is Cranium.

6. Do you play video games? Which ones?

I don't play video games at all. Bore the bejesus out of me and always have.

7. Tell us about the friends you play games with now.

it's just random people who get out the games when I'm at their house. I played Apples to Apples with Dena's family, and Cranium with Clea's. Scrabble with Dena's, too, and also on Facebook with JD, which is fun.

8. Do you play any sports now?

Does volleying back and forth with the insurance company count?

9. What’s your favorite sport to watch?

Figure skating. I also like to watch gymnastics, and to a lesser extent, diving, swimming and tennis.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Seattle, WA, United States
This blog focuses largely on a personal journey to and through weight-loss surgery. It's also about reading, writing, animals, photography, love, humor, music, thinking out loud, and memes. In other words...life.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.