Saturday, June 27, 2009

Saturday 9: Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough

1. Where were you when you heard that Michael Jackson died?

I was at my temp job, and I didn't believe the initial report because it was from TMZ.

2. How do you think that he will be remembered?

He was amazingly gifted and made a lot of people happy. I hope he is at peace now, because he did not seem to be during much of his life on Earth.

3. What was your favorite Jackson tune?


"Thriller" and "Off the Wall" were both great albums, and I loved later singles here and there. I really loved the Jackson 5. When I think of MJ, I think of the kid with the huge voice singing "Who's Lovin' You". My favorite songs were that one, "Shake Your Body", "Enjoy Yourself", "Dancing Machine", "Billie Jean", "She's Out of My Life", "Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough"...

4. Did you watch the original Charlie’s Angels?

I may have as a kid. Farrah was certainly a childhood icon.

5. Did someone you know have that poster of Farrah?

Absolutely, it was everywhere when I was a kid.

6. Did you consider her battle with cancer heroic?

I consider anyone who fights cancer heroic.

7. Were you a fan of The Tonight Show Starring Johnnie Carson?

I didn't watch it.

8. Did you like Ed McMahon on the show?

see above

9. What else will you remember McMahon for?

I wanted him to show up at my house with a check, of course. And I remember him on "Star Search"; I wanted him to narrate while I was a spokesmodel blowing bubbles at the camera. :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Seattle, WA, United States
This blog focuses largely on a personal journey to and through weight-loss surgery. It's also about reading, writing, animals, photography, love, humor, music, thinking out loud, and memes. In other words...life.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.