Saturday, June 6, 2009

Stupid random survey stolen from Through Thick and Thin

Do you answer the phones at your job?

Not working at the moment, but I try to avoid answering phones whenever possible.

What's your ring tone?

I have different songs for just about everyone.

What did you do this weekend?

I started it today by seeing "Pop Star On Ice", a film about Johnny Weir, the figure skater. It was the first time I've been to a Seattle International Film Festival movie; I hope to go to many more in the future. The Mr. and I are thinking of going to the EMP to see the Jim Henson exhibit tomorrow.

What were you doing at 12am last night?

SLEEPING!!!!

Do you want to fix anything with anyone?

I've been doing a lot of that this past year or so. It's been good.

Do you get annoyed when you see someone you don't like?

I bristle inwardly.

Do you have trust issues?

About as many as TIME magazine.

Who was the last person to have a deep conversation with?

Beck

Do you believe everything happens for a reason?

Sometimes there is just plain bad luck, but if you learn from it, I guess that's the reason it happened.

Who was the last person to give you a hug?

Mr. Salted

Are you mean?

No, but I don't take crap, either.

Do you feel like you're a good person?

Yes. I work on being one.

Who was the last person to have their arms around you?

Mr. Salted

Are you going to have a good night?

Sure.

Have you ever given up on someone and then went back to them?

Yes, because I was young and stupid. (Never again.)

Whose hoodie did you last wear?

Mine

Did you wake up in the middle of the night last night?

I always wake up at least once. Tonight I think I forgot my sleeping pill, because I've been up for hours.

When's the last time you went to the beach?

I can't remember! That means it's been way too long.

What shows do you watch?

Intervention, Breaking Bad, Big Love, United States of Tara, reruns of Roseanne, Reno 911!, The Daily Show

What's wrong with you right now?

Can't sleep

Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?

no, once was enough

What's your relationship with the person you last texted?

spouse

Will your next kiss be a mistake?

None of my kisses are ever mistakes :)

Are you looking forward to anything?

Lots of stuff. Life.

Have you ever broken someone's heart?

Yes.

Has anyone ever told you that you have pretty eyes?

That's what I get complimented on the most, and what I like the most about the way I look.

Does anyone disgust you?

Sure.

Did you enjoy your weekend?

Ask me tomorrow.

Who was your last received call from?

Mr.

Have you argued with anyone today?

No

Your enemy is at your doorstep begging for forgiveness, what would you do?

Let him in, excuse myself to the bathroom, call the cops on my cell, smile evilly, and wait.

Has someone had their arms around you in the past 7 days?

In the past seven hours

Dare you to detail why you kissed the last person you kissed?

Because I love him, and I like to. :)

Are you afraid of losing the last person you talked to?

Yes

Is there someone that makes you happy every time you see them?

Yes, more than one

When, where, and with who was your last kiss?

Last night, in my bedroom, with my husband

Is anyone else in the room with you?

no

Who was the last person you had a conversation with on the phone?

Becks

Does anyone call you babe?

No, that's a cheesy Styx song.

Is there anything you are craving right now?

Baked goods

What was the first thing you thought of this morning?

Prfffffffffffffmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph.

Go to the last text in your inbox, what does it say?

Yes.

What were you doing at 7:00 am?

Facebooking

What's the last thing you ate?

String cheese

How many hours of sleep did you get last night?

8

Do you know anyone who has been arrested?

Several people

Think back to the last person you kissed, how many times have you laughed with them?

More times than I can count

How do you feel about your hair right now?

It's okay

What's something you really want right now, be honest?

Stamina

When you were in elementary school, did you change best friends a lot?

No, I just had a few good friends, and most of them are still my good friends.

Last thing you touched not computer-related?

Ipod, water bottle

Have you ever suspected anyone of cheating on you?

Yes

Does the song you're currently listening to remind you of anyone specific?

I'm listening to Black Crowes' "She Talks to Angels". It reminds me of myself, actually.

Who was the last person to give you a ride somewhere?

Mr.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Seattle, WA, United States
This blog focuses largely on a personal journey to and through weight-loss surgery. It's also about reading, writing, animals, photography, love, humor, music, thinking out loud, and memes. In other words...life.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.