Sunday, June 21, 2009

Crown

The temporary crown popped off my tooth yesterday at the hairdresser's. I indulged in one of her Neapolitan caramels; the universe punished me immediately. Good times. It's not tremendously painful, but it's come off a couple of times since and definitely hurts if I'm not super careful. As a side note, the tooth looks pretty disgusting under there. (How do dentists do it? No wonder they make so much money.)

The real crown is supposed to be put on Wednesday. I'm going to call the dentist's answering service today and see if there's anything else I can or should do but wait until then.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Seattle, WA, United States
This blog focuses largely on a personal journey to and through weight-loss surgery. It's also about reading, writing, animals, photography, love, humor, music, thinking out loud, and memes. In other words...life.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.