Saturday, June 6, 2009

Thursday Thunks meme

1. How many golf balls can fit inside a full sized school bus?

3,832,456

2. Who decided the alphabet order?

Some control freak.

3. Why doesn't McDonald's sell hotdogs?

I think it would put them in the "snack bar" category and they are in denial enough to want to resist that.

4. You go to a nice restaurant and they are offering free samples of cheese. You take a bite and it's delicious. Then they tell you the cheese is processed with maggots in it which make the great texture and flavor. Do you vomit at the thought of maggots, think "oh well but no more", or just ask for another sample?

I throw a fit until they comp my meal. Then I'll think about the vomiting.

5. Would you rather ride on a cloud or slide down a rainbow?

Ride. Sliding can lead to bad landings, riding sounds nice and mellow.

6. Do you know/care who Heidi & Spencer are?

Some reality show couple. And no, I don't care. :)

7. Have you ever used Butt Paste?

No, and I'm a bit afraid to ask what it is.

8. Pie or cake?

Pie.

9. Do you remember when MTV used to play music videos?

I do. I used to stay up all night and watch them because they played the good stuff in the middle of the night. Vh1 Classic is a lot like MTV used to be.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Seattle, WA, United States
This blog focuses largely on a personal journey to and through weight-loss surgery. It's also about reading, writing, animals, photography, love, humor, music, thinking out loud, and memes. In other words...life.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.