Monday, June 15, 2009

How's your love life? Monday crazy questions meme


1: You are driving down the street and you see the person you are dating/married to/living with walking down the street with a member of the opposite sex and it is someone you don't know...What do you think? What do you do?

Ask him about it later.

2: The person you are dating/living with is spending a lot of time at the office these days after normal hours. Do you show up at work or call to see if he/she is there?

No. We'd talk about it face to face like real people when he was home.


3: How would you handle it if they are not at the office where they said they would be?

I'd ask him why he felt the need to lie about where he was.

4: Someone keeps calling and hanging up when you answer the phone while you are at home with your mate or at a date's house. Do you get suspicious?


With mate, no. With date, maybe.

5: You have been hinting around for a little fun in the bedroom but the person you are dating or living with is obviously ignoring the hints. It's been a LONG time. How do you handle that?

Ask him point-blank if something is up and go from there.

6: You're having a relationship with someone who disappears for a few days and is just not around when you call them at times with no real explanation. You have agreed that you will not date others. What do you think is going on?

I think he's dogging me and I get to the bottom of it PDQ.

7: You are at a party with a date/mate, and a member of the opposite sex is quite obviously interested in you and keeps giving you the "look". Do you look back?
What do you do?


I look back at least once because I'm not dead, and that's all I do. I might give my Mr. a couple of extra hugs.

8: Describe your dream mate of the opposite sex. Use a photo if you wish.

I like the mate I have quite well. :) I wouldn't change him.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Seattle, WA, United States
This blog focuses largely on a personal journey to and through weight-loss surgery. It's also about reading, writing, animals, photography, love, humor, music, thinking out loud, and memes. In other words...life.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.