Saturday, June 20, 2009

Saturday 9 meme: Never Say Never Again

1. Do you like James Bond films? If yes, what’s your favorite? No. Too much testosterone for me.

2. Are you daring enough to go snorkeling in the water fountain at the mall? I'd do it on a bet that involved money.

3. Do you sometimes hate everything and everyone around you? Absolutely. It's called being human.

4. Do you secretly or openly believe the world revolves around you?I like what Anne Lamott wrote--"I'm the piece of shit the world revolves around". Seriously, though, no. I wouldn't want it to. I just want to go about my business and not be bothered.

5. Would you rather buy a moped or a Harley Davidson? A Harley! VROOOOOM!!!!

6. Do you water ski or ice ski? No, I like my bones unbroken. (I realize this conflicts with the last answer, and I don't care. I like riding motorcycles. Vroom!)

7. Tell us about the last time that you tailgated. I don't really do that, it makes me feel unsafe. I just curse at people who do it to me.

8. What was the last concert that you attended? I think the last big one was Loreena McKennitt, which was a tremendous show. I also saw some bands at What the Heck Fest in Anacortes last year.

9. What’s the most exotic food that you’ve ate? Squid. It was gross.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Seattle, WA, United States
This blog focuses largely on a personal journey to and through weight-loss surgery. It's also about reading, writing, animals, photography, love, humor, music, thinking out loud, and memes. In other words...life.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.