Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Thursday Thunks meme for June 18

1. Are your ears dirty?

Nope. They get cleaned daily.

2. Would you rather be stung by a scorpion or bit by a snake?

I know snake venom can be sucked out...I'm not sure if a scorpion sting can. So I pick the one with the better odds of my survival.

3. Do loud noises make you snappish? (i.e. A loud restaurant, screaming child next to you, booming stereo from a neighbor's house?)

Definitely. Repetitive noises are even worse.

4. PETA- thoughts on this org.?

I love animals and support animal rights and rescue organizations, always have. However, I have found some of PETA's methods to be ridiculous, throwing blood (or paint meant to look like blood) on people who were wearing fur--and then half the time it was faux fur.

5. Would you rather be the discoverer of the Loch Ness Monster or Bigfoot?

I think Nessie. Enough people look for Bigfoot.


6. When in a public toilet and it's not flushed: do you flush & use or move on to a clean one?


If there's a clean one empty, move on. If the bathroom's packed, flush and wait.

7. Neighbors are having a noisy, party bonfire, what do you do?

Nothing, unless they're messing with my property in some way. It's a free country.

8. Do you play Monopoly? If so which version of the game?

We have the Looney Tunes version. They have some great ones out, like Monty Python-opoly. It would be a fun thing to collect, different versions of Monopoly. I'm trying not to collect anything anymore...

9. Are you a remote hog?

I don't think so, but I have been known to take it out of Mr. Salted's hand if he can't pick a channel and go with it after half an hour or so.

10. Do you like the smell of paint?

Oddly, I kind of do...

11. My questions obviously suck this week. {I've had a bad week.} So do you think Kimber should have...

I didn't think they were bad at all!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Seattle, WA, United States
This blog focuses largely on a personal journey to and through weight-loss surgery. It's also about reading, writing, animals, photography, love, humor, music, thinking out loud, and memes. In other words...life.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.