Saturday, September 12, 2009

Saturday 9: Money for Food

1. If everyone liked each other, what would we complain about?

The weather, the government, our health, stupid drivers--there's never a shortage of things to complain about.

2. If you were most powerful person in the world, how would you use that power?

I'd make sure everyone had food, clothing and shelter before we started wars or went to space. You know, take care of children that are already born. Everyone was someone's child once.

3. If had exactly one year to live, what are the three things you'd want to do before you died?


Write, travel, and see everyone I loved.

4. If you could change one thing about the world, what would that one thing be?

Denial. There is far too much of it.

5. If you could take one thing back, what would that one thing be?

I would take better care of myself.

6. If you were stuck on an island forever but had all the water, food and shelter you needed. What would be the three other things you'd bring with you?

My husband, my cats and my books.

7. If the internet didn't exist, would the quality of life go up or down?

Down, for me. It keeps me connected to people, relatively informed, and mostly satisfies my curiosity, which is almost nearly infinite.

8. If a million dollars fell off a back of a truck, would you keep it?

I would want to, of course, but I would find out if it belonged to someone else, and of course--it would.

9. What is something you said, something you stole, something you did wrong?

I stole food and money for food when I was a child, because I was not always allowed to eat.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Seattle, WA, United States
This blog focuses largely on a personal journey to and through weight-loss surgery. It's also about reading, writing, animals, photography, love, humor, music, thinking out loud, and memes. In other words...life.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.