Thursday, September 24, 2009

Thursday Thunks

1. Does soap or shampoo have to really lather up for you to feel that it cleaned throughly?

Medium, I'd say.

2. Do you have a long standing joke with someone that you still laugh about every time you talk to that person?

Lots of these with several people. Good stuff.

3. Share something that happened to you this past week that was unusual.

My dryer died. That was unusual enough for me. I'm sitting here waiting for the new one to be delivered.

4. If you dropped a purple crayon and a green crayon off a roof, which would melt faster in the sun?


I'm in the Pacific Northwest, so probably neither.

5. You are standing in line (grocery store, bank, etc.), and someone gets in line behind you that stinks. The stink is so bad that people in line in front of you turn around and look to see if you are the one causing the stink. Do you cover your nose, hold your breath, breathe through your mouth or just get out of line altogether?

Tough it out so I don't have to get back in the line.

6. If you dropped your cell phone in the toilet, would you fish it out? If so, how much soap would you use to wash your hands afterwards?

I'd fish it out so it didn't clog the toilet, but I'm about due for a new one anyway. I'd probably wash my hands a couple of times for good measure. Or even use hand sanitizer.

7. How long do you think it would take you to clean your house after a big dust storm?

About as long as it would take to clean it now. I don't dust enough.

8. Do you think you can dance?
I'm not bad.

9. You are out to eat and someone across the room is staring at you. Do you get paranoid, try to ignore them, or go find out why they are staring at you?
Ignore. Disengage.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Seattle, WA, United States
This blog focuses largely on a personal journey to and through weight-loss surgery. It's also about reading, writing, animals, photography, love, humor, music, thinking out loud, and memes. In other words...life.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.