Thursday, September 10, 2009

Thursday Thunks 9/10

1. A 90 year old man's dying wish in South Carolina was to be buried in his car. If you were told tomorrow you have 3 weeks to live, would you have any dying wishes or something special done before you died?

I'd have a big party so I could see everyone I loved and give them stuff of mine I wanted them to have and say everything I wanted to say.

2. Do you pay for more stuff using a credit/debit card or cold hard cash?

Usually the debit card. Always trying not to use credit. Cash is great--when I have it!

3. What's cuter- a baby lizard or a baby snake?

Definitely the lizard. Snakes can be poisonous.

4. You go out to eat by yourself at a restaurant. While waiting for your food do you people watch & eavesdrop on others conversations, read a book, use a laptop or chat with people around you?


I read if I have a book, otherwise I just stare off into space and wait patiently. (As I once told a boss of mine, "I have a rich inner life." The look I got in response was priceless.)

5. If you see someone walking around with toilet paper stuck to their shoe, do you tell them or just laugh?

I tell them. Karma.

6. You are talking to someone you just met but you can't understand them at all because of their accent. Do you tell them you can't understand them or just smile and nod?


I tell them I can't understand them, or I try to piece together what they are saying, smiling a lot.

7. Mudfest! Park filled with pools of mud and an obstacle course of mud. Do you go and play in the mud?

No, I actually hate getting dirty--I mean, it can be fun, but I don't want to deal with the shoes, getting mud in the car, etc.

8. Have you ever had a headache so bad it affected your vision?


More times than you can imagine. I have migraines with nausea can land me in bed for days.

9. Would you fit in more with the circus, Hollywood, Broadway, or comedy circuit types?

Definitely comedy.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Seattle, WA, United States
This blog focuses largely on a personal journey to and through weight-loss surgery. It's also about reading, writing, animals, photography, love, humor, music, thinking out loud, and memes. In other words...life.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.