Friday, September 4, 2009

Thursday Thunks for 9/3--a day late.


1. Your thoughts on truck drivers? They're necessary. I think of CBs and the '70s and the fact that one of my uncles had the handle "Green Weenie".

2. Did you hear Michelle Duggar is pregnant for the 15th time? (but that will be kid #19 if you lost count....)

See above. :)

3. Have you ever done something to hurt someone intentionally... just for the sole purpose of hurting them because you thought they deserved it? Maybe a payback's a bitch sort of thing?
No.

4. Is there anyone in your life that when you go to their place of residence, you just walk in without bother knocking? Does anyone just walk into your house without knocking? No and no. I call first, I expect other people to as well, even if it's from the driveway. One of my "things". I want to make sure I'm wearing a bra, for starters.

5. Whats in the trunk of your car? Do you even have a clue? Reusable grocery bags, a bunch of protein supplements I hate and am donating to my nutritionist, some bottled water, a couple of camp chairs, a golf umbrella, some food I need to take to the food bank...

6. When you go to a family holiday get together (such as Christmas or Thanksgiving), about how many people are there? four

7. What is in your kitchen sink right at this very moment?
nothing

8. You go to a store to buy an expensive item... say $150. You pick up that item and a couple other this n' thats. You get to the register and the expensive item rings up at $40. The cashier doesn't seem to notice and tells you your total. Do you go with what they say and pay it or do you question the price difference? You know you would question it if your $40 item rang up at $150....
I tell them. I'm disturbingly honest.

9. Do you fold your underwear or do you just toss it in a drawer? Just cram it in there.

10. There is a Harley-Davidson giveaway. Chances are $100 and they are only selling 250 tickets. Do you buy one?
Maybe. I do like riding a motorcycle. I haven't done it in years.

11. Who is your favorite Disney character?

Ferdinand the Bull!

12. It's September - most of the weekly sitcoms/dramas are starting new seasons again. Which one are you most looking forward to?Big Love and the Riches, if they come back on. I'm going to try watching "Glee" too. (Edit: the "Glee" pilot, at least, was pretty funny.)

13. You are at a grocery store and are on your way out to your car with your cart full of grocery bags. On your way to your car you see a black kitten in an empty cart. What do you do?
Take it to PAWS or the Humane Society. Take it home for a while if I have to. I have three rescued kitties.

14. Is there anything that you do for a hobby that you are asked to do for friends/family that most people would hire a professional to do? (example: cake decorating, fixing cars....)
photography--I usually offer before I'm even asked because I enjoy it and then I don't have to think of a gift


15. Are we there yet?

Are we ever?

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Seattle, WA, United States
This blog focuses largely on a personal journey to and through weight-loss surgery. It's also about reading, writing, animals, photography, love, humor, music, thinking out loud, and memes. In other words...life.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.