Friday, September 18, 2009

Thursday Thunks meme

1. Would you give up hugs - giving and receiving - for the rest of your life, for a million dollars?

Not just no but HELL no.

2.Have you ever been bitten by a member of the canine family?

Not really.

3. What is your favorite color of jeans?

Blue or black; I like all the funky washes, but I can't believe acid wash is "back". At least, I saw some in the fall clothes online and whatnot. What's next, the mullet? The El Camino? THE APOCALYPSE???

4. What is something that has changed in public schools that you wish was the norm when you were in school?

The world is a lot more child-centered now. I think there is more respect for different types of learners than there used to be. That would have been nice.

5. What is your news source?

TV, Internet, newspaper, radio

6. What sort of people do you think read your blog?

I can't believe anyone reads it, but most of my readers are people who know me in real life.

7. If I told you that I had a headache, you would say..........???


Have you tried Excedrin Tension Headache? It's made of awesome.

8. You go to a buffet style restaurant, what is the first food you put on your plate?

I probably look for a three-bean salad or just some salad in general.

9. Would you volunteer to be dropped off on a desert island, to be picked up in a month? And you don't get to bring those 3 items, either.


No. I don't find deprivation enjoyable.

10. When the sun sets, what are you usually doing?


Lounging.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Seattle, WA, United States
This blog focuses largely on a personal journey to and through weight-loss surgery. It's also about reading, writing, animals, photography, love, humor, music, thinking out loud, and memes. In other words...life.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.