Thursday, August 27, 2009

8 Things (stolen from Slacker-Chick)

8 things I am looking forward to:

1. Fitting into cool clothes that I really like--vintage, goth-y, hippie stuff--instead of only being able to do the shoes, bags, and hats due to my size
2. Buying and wearing said clothes
3. Feeling better physically
4. Doing more stuff because I feel better physically
5. Someday finally having my own dog
6. Finishing a book
7. Publishing a book
8. Growing old with Mr. Salted

8 things I did yesterday:

1. Vacuumed
2. Found a new family doctor to do my pre-op stuff for the ankle surgery
3. Talked to Grandma's COPES case manager on the phone
4. Looked at catalogs
5. Left feedback for some Ebay purchases
6. Organized my shoes (They're probably already disorganized again. I think they reproduce quite frequently when left alone in the closet.)
7. Reviewed "Strip City" by Lily Burana on Goodreads
8. Facebooked

8 things I wish I could do:

1. Sing like Joan Osborne.
2. Play the piano.
3. Suffer fools gladly. (It would certainly improve my career.)
4. Like people more than I like animals. I just don't see this happening.
5. Live in Cannon Beach, OR.
6. Eat chocolate, French fries, and many other wonderful yet evil foods that I can no longer have.
7. Wear a backless dress.
8. Be the most gorgeous woman in the room just once.

8 shows I watch:

1. Intervention
2. Breaking Bad
3. The Riches (Is it coming back? It better.)
4. Two and A Half Men
5. The Daily Show
6. Big Love
7. United States of Tara
8. Divorce Court (I get a boot out of Judge Lynn)


8 places I'd like to travel:


1. Europe
2. New Mexico
3. Alaska
4. Hawaii
5. San Francisco
6. Scotland
7. Caribbean
8. Philly

8 places I've lived:


1. Bremerton, WA
2. Woodinville, WA
3. Framingham, MA
4. Rancho Cordova, CA
5. Kalispell, MT
6. Salem, OR
7. Corvallis, OR
8. Bolivar, NY

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Seattle, WA, United States
This blog focuses largely on a personal journey to and through weight-loss surgery. It's also about reading, writing, animals, photography, love, humor, music, thinking out loud, and memes. In other words...life.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.