Sunday, August 9, 2009

The Love Meme--stolen from Through Thick and Thin

What are your middle names?

Mine: Sterling. His: Andrew.

How long have you been together?

A little over 3.5 years.

How long did you know each other before you started dating?

We talked on the phone and online for a couple of months before we met. Once we met, we were a couple.

Who asked who out?

It was mutual.

How old are each of you?

We're both 40. He is five months older.

Whose siblings do/ did you see the most?

Neither. I don't have any, and I haven't met his brother yet. We see my chosen siblings all the time, however.

Do you have any children together?

None together or separately.

What about pets?

We have three cats--a grey one named Nunzio, who is five years old, and tuxedo brothers who are about two named Floyd and Mr. Stash. Nunzio came with me into the relationship.

Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple?

Health problems and money.

Did you go to the same school?

We graduated from the same university at different times.

Are you from the same home town?

No.

Who is the smartest?

He would probably say I was, but he's just as smart as I am.

Who is the most sensitive?

Me.

Where do you eat out most as a couple?

I'm not sure since I had this surgery.

Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?

Mexico.

Who has the worst temper?

I'd call it a draw.

Who does the cooking?

He does.

Who is more social?

He is.

Who is the neat Freak?

Neither of us, though I clean more because it gets on my nerves faster.

Who is the more stubborn?

Me.

Who hogs the bed?

He hogs the blankets. The cats hog the bed.

Who wakes up earlier?

Usually me. I'm not a good sleeper.

Where was your first date?

He came over and spent New Year's Eve with me and slept on the couch like a gentleman. We lived about three hours apart at that time, so it made sense to do it that way.

Who has the bigger family?

Mine has more people in it.

Do you get flowers often?

No, because our cats destroy them.

♥ How do you spend the holidays?

Thanksgiving with two of our dear friends each year. Christmas we both hate and lay low. He works for Fed Ex, so he's justified, and I have many justifiable reasons of my own that I won't go into here.

Who is more jealous?

We're not jealous people, but I would say this is equal.

How long did it take to get serious?

Right away. We were and are very compatible.

Who eats more?

Him

Who does/ did the laundry?

Usually me

Who’s better with the computer?

I know more stuff on it, because most of my work has been on them.

Who drives when you are together?

We try to switch off.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Seattle, WA, United States
This blog focuses largely on a personal journey to and through weight-loss surgery. It's also about reading, writing, animals, photography, love, humor, music, thinking out loud, and memes. In other words...life.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.