Thursday, August 20, 2009

Thursday Thunks Meme 8-18-09

1. Your thoughts on hunting? I don't have a problem with it if you're going to eat what you kill. If you just kill for "sport", I have an issue.

2. Swine Flu vaccine... will you get it? No...frequent exposure to human pigs early in life has made me immune.

3. What is one job/profession that you think there are just too many of? Holier-than-thou judgmental soapbox dwellers; miraculously, most of them don't seem to have to work, which gives them more time to hone their craft.

4. I want to go on a diet, what advice will you offer me? Diets don't work. You have to change your entire lifestyle. Cut out the white stuff and exercise. And good luck. I've been on every diet there is, so I'm the wrong person to ask.

5. You are going out on a date with someone for the very first time. When you get into their car, you see a box of condoms on the floor. What do you do? I think, "My, he's well prepared" and kick them under the seat. He's not going to be using any with me on the first date, at any rate.

6. Name something in your bathroom that shouldn't be there. I dunno...the linen closet? I didn't build this place.

7. What was your Kindergarten teacher like? I don't remember her well, but her name was Miss Newton and I still have a book she gave me. I do remember that I liked her.

8. What kind of oil do you use when you cook? I don't really cook, but we try to use Pam or olive oil.

9. If someone takes an unflattering picture of you and posts it online, do you beg them to take it down or do you laugh at yourself with everyone else?
Laugh at myself, usually, though I'll definitely comment on the hideousness of the photo.

10. What brand of dishwashing soap do you use? Usually the Costco stuff for the dishwasher, and Joy for the regular dish soap.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Seattle, WA, United States
This blog focuses largely on a personal journey to and through weight-loss surgery. It's also about reading, writing, animals, photography, love, humor, music, thinking out loud, and memes. In other words...life.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.