Friday, August 21, 2009

Saturday 9: I Ran

1. When's the last time you ran? I think it was about 1988.

2. Do your jeans have rips, tears, and holes in them? No.

3. What are you dreading right now? Ankle surgery. And some other things.

4. Do you like Mexican food? I love it; nachos are my favorite food. I doubt I can eat them anymore, but I might be able to have a couple of bites of refried beans.

5. Favorite ice cream? Seriously, I haven't met many I didn't like, but my favorite ones involve chocolate. Rocky Road is a classic. Can't eat it anymore either.

6. When was your last doctor's visit? I saw my bariatric surgeon last week. I saw my nutritionist this week.

7. Do you get the full 8 hours of sleep a night?
I have been lately, thanks to pain pills and Seroquel.

8. How many pets do you have?
I have three beautiful cats--Nunzio, Mr. Stash, and Floyd.

9. "First Loves Are Never Over;" is this true for you? No.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Seattle, WA, United States
This blog focuses largely on a personal journey to and through weight-loss surgery. It's also about reading, writing, animals, photography, love, humor, music, thinking out loud, and memes. In other words...life.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.