Sunday, August 2, 2009

Sunday Stealing--Alpha Meme (stolen from A Blog in the Rough)

My roommate and I once: awoke to find a naked man meditating in the middle of our living room floor with a strategically placed bag of crystals in his lap. You can't make this stuff up.

Never in my life have I: plucked my eyebrows, and I'm not going to start.

High school was: the unhappiest time of my life.

When I’m nervous: I talk more.

My hair: never does what I want it to, but I'm grateful to have some.

When I was 5: I liked to read. Just like now.

When I turn my head left: I see an air conditioner and my cat, Nunzio.

I should be: packing a bag for the hospital.

By this time next year: I'm going to feel better.

My favorite aunt is: very cool. Aunts are special because they still love you like relatives, but don't have all that mother baggage.

I have a hard time understanding: people who say one thing, do another, and don't see the conflict.

You know I like you if: I make you CDs.

My ideal breakfast is: a fruit plate in the balcony room of a cruise ship with my love.

If you visit my home town: you will think, "It's beautiful, but there is nothing there."

If you spend the night at my house: you will sleep on the couch, the floor, or an air mattress because we aren't equipped for many guests. There will also be cat shenanigans.

The animal I would like to see flying besides birds: pigs, of course.

I shouldn’t have been: so quick to rule out a nap this afternoon.

Last night I: slept really well.

A better name for me would be: Black Ice, which is my name on Mafia Wars.

I’ve been told I look like: Jodie Foster, Paul Williams, Charlie Brown, my uncle, and at one time or another, both of my parents.

If I could have any car, it would be: a Hovercraft.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Seattle, WA, United States
This blog focuses largely on a personal journey to and through weight-loss surgery. It's also about reading, writing, animals, photography, love, humor, music, thinking out loud, and memes. In other words...life.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.