Sunday, August 2, 2009

Surgery time!

I check into the hospital at 5:30 AM tomorrow. I should already be in bed. I'm heading there fairly quickly.

We went to Super Supplements today and got more protein shakes and liquid vitamins, and they had the 42g protein bullets, so I don't have to order them online. We also went to another GNC and bought more stuff, and to Top Foods for some extract flavors so I can be a creative post-surgery bartender. Vanilla protein powder + coconut extract = pina colada. At least in theory. I thought of many combos I could make. Drinking all those foofy drinks with umbrellas in them has finally come in handy for my health. Who'da thunk it?

I'm ready.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Seattle, WA, United States
This blog focuses largely on a personal journey to and through weight-loss surgery. It's also about reading, writing, animals, photography, love, humor, music, thinking out loud, and memes. In other words...life.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.